The list below describes new and improved program features in Mira Pro x64 version 8.623. Note: Script language updates are described for Mira Pro x64 Script.
- List COMMENT Keywords command: Added minor changes to the output and improved the documentation.
- List HISTORY Keywords command: Added minor changes to the output and improved the documentation.
- List Statistics Keywords command: Added minor changes to the output and improved the documentation.
- List WCS Keywords command: Added listing of the WCS status and projection type to the output and improved the documentation.
- World Coordinate System help topic: Added a description of WCS projection types to the topic.
- Star Removal package:
Added a Centroid Target Star checkbox to the Marker Properties page in the Star Removal Properties dialog.
If the target star being removed is isolated from overlapping star profiles, the best results are obtained
by checking Centroid Target Star. This option calculates an accurate centroid position for the
intensity-weighted light profile near where you click the mouse. However, if the target star has an
overlapping light profile from a nearby star, the contaminating light profile can cause the centroid
position to shift away from the actual location of the target star. The workaround for overlapping
profiles is to manually place the target location without centroiding. To disable target centroiding,
uncheck this checkbox. To return to centroiding the target star, go back to the Marker Properties
page and re-check this box.
NOTE: The Marker Properties page also has a Centroid checkbox that controls the positioning of template stars, and it is usually desirable to build the master template by centroiding on isolated template stars.