Copyrights and Trademarks
All contents of this web site are Copyright © 2017 Mirametrics, Inc. All rights reserved.
Mirametrics is a registered trademark of Mirametrics, Inc.
Mira is a registered trademark of Mirametrics, Inc.
Mira Pro x64, Mira Pro x64, Mira AL, Mira AP, Mira Pro, Mira Pro UE, Mira Pro Ultimate Edition, Mira Pro x64, Mira Pro x64 UE, Mira Pro x64E, Pro Graphics II, Pro Spec, MX Script, Pro Script, Pro Morph, Pro VI, MaxEnt, and ACCI are trademarks of Mirametrics, Inc.
"Focus on science, not software" is a trademark of Mirametrics, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
A refund may be provided for a Mirametrics software product as named above (hereafter, SOFTWARE) at the sole discretion of Mirametrics, Inc. (hereafter, THE COMPANY). A refund may be considered subject to the following conditions:
- THE COMPANY determines that the SOFTWARE cannot perform functions described on the Mirametrics website or in the official User's Guide or other documentation included with the SOFTWARE.
- THE COMPANY determines that the SOFTWARE cannot perform its claimed duties because of a coding error in the SOFTWARE (hereafter, ISSUE) rather than limitations of algorithms or methods implemented in the SOFTWARE. The customer notifies Mirametrics requesting a refund within 10 days after the customer has received license information or passwords for the SOFTWARE.
If condition 1 or 2, above, is met, THE COMPANY will respond in one of the following ways:
THE COMPANY may correct the ISSUE.
- THE COMPANY may determine that the ISSUE cannot be resolved by repairing the SOFTWARE.
If THE COMPANY authorizes a refund, then the refund will be processed after THE COMPANY receives a written statement from the customer (hereafter, STATEMENT) which satisfies 6 conditions as follows:
- The STATEMENT must affirm that the customer has destroyed all copies of all media containing the product license number or installation password.
- The STATEMENT affirms that the customer has uninstalled all copies of the SOFTWARE.
- The STATEMENT affirms that the customer has destroyed or deleted all downloaded, electronic, or physical media containing the SOFTWARE.
- The STATEMENT affirms that the customer will not install, lend, or sell any copy of the SOFTWARE for which a refund is issued.
- The STATEMENT is signed by the customer or their agent.
- The STATEMENT is delivered to THE COMPANY by US Mail or Email to [email protected]. A confirmation that the STATEMENT was received by THE COMPANY will be sent to the customer by Email.
An authorized refund of the SOFTWARE purchase price will be made within 5 business days after THE COMPANY receives the STATEMENT. Shipping charges are not refundable.