Mira is the premier
image-processing application used worldwide for research and education in
astronomy and other application areas. Using cutting-edge algorithms and
features, Mira combines an extensive suite of
user interface tools with an equally powerful scripting language that is
remarkably easy to learn and use. Mira is unique in its seamless integration
of three software modes used in analyzing scientific data: immediate
commands from the user interface, scripting, and batch processing. These
modalities may be used separately or combined according to the needs of your
Mirametrics' products and
services include off-the-shelf Mira software in various platforms for
various applications. We also provide software development services for
custom imaging applications.
- Astronomy & Space Sciences
- Engineering, Data Exploitation
- Astronomy Education (College, University, K-12)
- Materials Science
- Biology, Microscopy, Medicine
- Radiography & Medical Physics
- See the Product Brief on the new Boost Transfer Function option. Newin Mira Pro x64 8.66.
- Mira Users: Join the Mira Discussion Group
- The Mira Project Interface automates a sequence of command dialogs using a parameter profile for each command. This is a form of "batch" processing that carries multiple images through multiple commands. New in Mira Pro x64 8.70.
- See Recent News for the latest software updates.