Terms & Conditions
The Mirametrics refund policy is described in the following paragraphs.
A refund may be provided for a Mirametrics software product (hereafter, SOFTWARE) at Mirametrics' discretion subject to the following criteria:
- The customer notifies Mirametrics requesting a refund within 10 days after the customer has received license information or passwords for the SOFTWARE;
- Mirametrics makes a reasonable effort to resolve issue(s) the customer has with the SOFTWARE and determines that the issue(s) cannot be resolved either by repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE.
If Mirametrics authorizes a refund, then the refund will be processed after Mirametrics receives a written statement from the customer (hereafter, STATEMENT) which satisfies 5 requirements set forth as follows:
- the STATEMENT affirms that the customer has destroyed all email, written, and other records of the product license number or installation password;
- the STATEMENT affirms that the customer has uninstalled all copies of the SOFTWARE;
- the STATEMENT affirms that the customer has destroyed or deleted all downloaded, electronic, or physical media containing the SOFTWARE;
- the STATEMENT affirms that the customer will not install, lend, or sell any copy of the SOFTWARE for which a refund is issued;
- the STATEMENT is signed by the customer or their agent.
The STATEMENT must be provided to Mirametrics by hand delivery, US Mail, or Email. A confirmation that the STATEMENT was received by Mirametrics will be sent to the customer by Email.
An authorized refund of the SOFTWARE purchase price will be made within 5 business days after Mirametrics receives the STATEMENT.
Shipping charges are not refundable.